- AREA: Asia
- SECTOR: Communication
- DATE-RANGE: Jan 2022 - June 2022
- WORKING LANGUAGE: English
The project consist in giving support to the EU Delegation and the Government of Laos to
- the achievement of the EU’s policy objectives in the sectors of Nutrition and Education through strategic communication and visibility activities (with a specific emphasis on social behaviour change communication) that engage meaningfully with targeted audiences and stakeholders.
- to strengthen the EU position in its support role towards the Government to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and graduate from Least Developed Country status
- to translate their objectives and priorities into a diverse array of communication and visibility activities that will reach target audiences and stakeholders. These communication and visibility activities will cover mainly the nutrition sector (85%), with a very strong focus on socio-behavior change communication, but also the education sector (15%)
Given the very strict covid regulations, traineeship will be in remote modality.