- AREA: Pakistan
- SECTOR: Public Policy/Programme Management
- DATE-RANGE: March 2022 - Sept 2022
- WORKING LANGUAGE: English
The overall objective of this programme is the external evaluation of fourteen projects financed by the European Union in Pakistan in line with the EU Delegation to Pakistan's Operational Evaluation Plan 2019-2020, in particular:
More specifically, the purpose of this contract is to support EU delegation, the interested stakeholders and the wider public, concerned by the EU development cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, with:
- an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the different Actions (projects/programmes) part of the Pakistan’s 2019-2020 projects evaluation Plan on the basis of the EU methodology for the evaluations (analyses based on set of evaluation questions, indicators and criteria, interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, case studies, etc and draw up of final report)
- key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve current and future Actions.
Traineeship in remote modality.