“EU-Japan Connectivity Partnership"
The project mainly focuses on aspects relevant to enhancing mutual understanding regarding governance, information and bilateral dialogue such as policy, strategies, standards, norms, regulatory frameworks, studies, research, mapping, visibility, and public diplomacy.
The overall objective of this project is to support and strengthen the dialogue and cooperation between the EU and Japan on connectivity with the aim of contributing to operationalizing the EU-Japan Partnership on Sustainable Connectivity and Quality Infrastructure within the wider framework of the EU Global Gateway and existing sectoral bilateral dialogues.
The specific objectives are as follows:
- To create a space for technical discussion, research and information-sharing open to EU and Japanese relevant authorities, financial institutions and private operators in order to support bilateral dialogues and cooperation in connectivity.
- To improve the Partnership’s visibility and raise its public profile among wider audiences.
- To explore and promote cooperation opportunities among EU and Japan’s business
and financial institutions on connectivity-related sectors in selected regions and countries.
Main tasks to be performed:
- Provide regular assistance to the project Team Leader (TL) and experts team;
- Fulfil everyday assignments i.e. contributing preparation of the written outputs, presentations, Progress reports, social media management, events organization, etc.
- Other activities (details will be provided by TL in the interview)
Education: Bachelor Degree/Postgraduate or Master Degree in International Affairs, European Studies, Political Sciences, other education related to the topic.
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Japanese
- Good communication skills, good relational skills with senior officials and administrations;
- Multitasking and capacity to work in a team